Daoist Health Qigong Course
Join our Daoist Health Qigong Instructor Course in London and the Midlands. Be a shining example to others!
You will have completed one of short courses. Well-done! This six month course helps you to start integrating Daoist Qigong into your daily lives; teaching you how to establish a Yin and Yang balance in your daily life; living, eating and breathing the Five Seasons, taking on board the deeper aspects of health and well-being from a physical, emotional and spiritual perspective. Your motivation will be to ‘walk your talk’ and then share concepts of ‘the natural way’ with the general public.
DAOIST HEALTH QIGONG INSTRUCTOR COURSE – LONDON – 2019
• The Daoist Health Qigong Instructor Certificate consists of 6 modules which are taught one weekend per month. Saturday: 10.00am – 5.00pm and Sunday 9.00am – 4.00pm.
• Prerequisite: You must have completed one of our one, two or four day courses.
• Overview: Teachings integrate both theoretical and physical activities throughout. Concepts such as Yin and Yang, the Five Elements and Daoism are taught in relation to health. 20 health qigong exercises are discussed and demonstrated in depth so that students learn to live harmoniously with their environment and the Five Seasons. Discussions will also include teachings from The Tao Te Ching and the Yellow Emperor and translated into modern day scenarios to maintain a healthy body, mind and spirit. Assessment is creative, academic and practical comprising: small tests, a short 500 word discovery assignment, and a reflective journal to encourage you to start living in harmony with a Daoist Internal Art system. This Daoist course caters for the Health Qigong model. Advice on how to set up your own community classes in village halls and health centres is given openly and honestly. Being an ethical Instructor and an inspirational role model is paramount to this business model as it will form the basis of long term success. The emphasis in this course is YOU and how to integrate Daoist Health Qigong in your designated community.
• Cost = £2,300.00. Payable in advance. NEXT ONE 2019.
• A Syllabus and Welcome Pack will be sent to you shortly after you have enrolled and payment has been received.
• Start Date: 2019.
• License to Practice and Qualification: upon completion of the Daoist Qigong Instructor Course you will be well-equipped to set up recreational type classes in village halls and health centres in your agreed designated area. Our Principal Instructor has a wealth of experience in the business aspect of Qigong and you will therefore benefit from her successful business model. This qualification will NOT permit you to teach individuals to be Medical Qigong or Health Qigong Practitioners, Instructors or Teachers. You will not be qualified to instruct anyone with a medical condition.
To enrol, please use the CONTACT Form. We look forward to hearing from you.
“Until I started practising the Daoist Five Qigong I hadn’t realised how much of my life was controlled by fear. Fear of failing. Fear of not being good enough. Using the exercises taught at UK College of Health Qigong gave me the strength to overcome these fears. In one word: ‘Transformational’.” Phil East, 2018.
“The Daoist Qigong Instructor Course is comprehensive and unique. It offers very specialist teachings comprising of a healing programme of exercises developed by Professor Jerry Alan Johnson, along with detailed theory of the Five Element system and how it plays such an integral part of our way of life and well-being. Anita’s teachings follow the fascinating Daoist philosophy and the course is professionally run, hard work and fun. If you have ever wanted to understand another perspective on life, other than from a Western viewpoint, this is the course to choose. You won’t be disappointed.” Phil Dixon, 2015.
“I originally came on the course to learn a Practice that has a rich history with philosophies that can be applied to everyday modern life. The structure of the course is designed to add layers to the core foundation through understanding the Daoist theory; then building the exercises into an established routine. This was very effective in style and allowed time for thought provoking discussions in all aspects of the theory. I really enjoyed asking questions and have my answers explained in a logical manner. The teaching style was disciplined and professional at all times.” Adila-Rose Gowa, 2015.
“The Daoist Health Qigong Course allowed me to expand and deepen my acupuncture knowledge, but more than that it allowed me to look at life in a new way. It was informative, enlightening and truly inspiring.” Lynne Duncan, 2014.